Complaint - Unhappy In Raleigh,NC

Review by Unhappylady on 2009-05-31
I Paid For Their Services & I Can't Even Access The Website & I Gave Them The Info They Asked For In Order To Allow Access & I Would Just Like My Money Refunded To Me & They're Taking Their Sweet Time Contacting Me!!! ):
Comments:2 Replies - Latest reply on 2009-06-01
Posted by Soaring Consumer on 2009-05-31:
Dispute it with your credit card company or file a chargeback through your bank.
Posted by Pepper on 2009-06-01:
Yes, Contact Your Bank Or Credit Card Company.

Or File A Police Report.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.