X10 Wireless Technology, Inc. Complaint - Defective Products - X10 Wireless Controller
X10 Wireless Controller - Complaint
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA -- - Our X10 system was purchased on Dec 6, 2008 by our daughter as a gift.
- We used one Lamp Module and Transceiver until it failed last last month. We took a second module out of it's original package when the first one failed and found it defective from the factory.
- When neither Lamp Modules or the MiniTransceiver worked, your call center and you advised us to order and pay for a new MT which we did.
- When the new Transmitter arrived we found out that both Lamp Modules were bad.
- Since we've already paid for an additional Transmitter are asking that X10 replace both bad Lamp Modules (LM4465) at no charge.
- We should not have to buy two additional Lamp Modules.
- A 1 year manufacture's warranty should start when the product is placed into service not from the date it is purchased as a gift.
- We certainly will not buy anything from X10 again and are actively advising as many other consumers as possible to avoid X10 products.