Investigate@restricted Complaint - Want my money back - investigate people site

Review by marksbluepit on 2009-07-16
NEW MEXICO -- My order # is 6w68sohb. help please!!!!!!!!!!! Paid 49.95 for this junk!!!!!!!
Comments:1 Replies - Latest reply on 2009-07-16
Posted by Starlord on 2009-07-16:
You paid for them to conduct an investigation of some kind. To get a refund, you would have to prove they did not do so. Just because you did not get the dirt you wanted on someone does not mean you get a refund. Maybe the dirt just wasn't there. You have a funny idea of what an invesstigation is. You do not get your money back if they cannot find something, only if they did nothing. Judge Judy had a case where a guy hired a private detective, and was trying to pull the same thing you are. The detective followed the guy's girlfriend and did not find any suspected activity. Judy told the plaintiff the detective did what he was supposed to, and you paid for the effort, you don't get a refund if you don't get the results you want. Man up and let it go, Charlie.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.