Whirlpool duet dryer started my cloths on fire!!!
I bought the Whirlpool duet washer and dryer almost two years ago. I have had no problems with the washer but the dryer is another story. I have had to have it repaired about three times since I have received it. Today my daughters cloths were sitting in the dryer (it was not running)from last night and I smelled something burning. By the time I got the cloths out there were burns all the way through my daughters shorts. If I hadn't been home my house could have started on fire. The lint trap was clean and is cleaned every time I use the dryer. I have taken pictures and saved my burnt cloths. Whirlpool is sending out someone to look at it tomorrow. We will see what they have to say. I say.... everyone should be aware of this fire hazard!
More Reviews on Whirlpool: