Bank of America Complaint - How to irritate your customer, current or potential, the Bank of America Way
1. Open just two windows and let the 3rd teller go on break even though the line is getting longer, and it's the lunch hour.
2. Check IDs and demand a finger-print on the check, even though you cashed multiple checks for him in the past.
3. Refer the (non-) customer to the Personal Banker to verify the checks issued by BofA,
4. Direct the (non-) customer back to the long time and wait for the teller.
5. Charge the (non-) customer a ridiculous fee, so he will feel the need to open an account and become a real customer.
Remember, just because they come into the bank and using our services, they are not considered our customers, even though they carries the checks that are cut by our account holder. When we treat them bad and irritate them enough, they may consider open up an account and become a real customer! That's the way to do it. That is the Bank of America Way!
More Reviews on Bank of America: