Lufthansa Complaint - Where's the Customer Service? Rude Miles and More staff!
My first flight on Lufthansa from Brussels-Frankfurt-Singapore and here's my review:
1) Seat is uncomfortably hard and not easy to even catch a nap on.
2) My pull-out table cannot be deployed and I had to eat while balancing the food on my lap.
3) This is a long flight and there's no personal entertainment system and it was impossible to watch anything on the small shared TV from my first row without spraining my neck!
4) The fare is equal to or more expensive than other airlines offering superior services e. g. Singapore Airlines, BA, Quantas or SAS.
5) Lastly, there is no number for you to contact Lufthansa for providing customer feedback. I wonder how serious they value customer feedback. I had to write and fax my feedback to them and it's been a few days. I can only hope to hear from them (I will provide an update here once I hear from them).
The only positive note on my trip is the crew. They were pleasant and nice, comparable to Singapore Airlines.