Abercrombie & Fitch Complaint - Online Rip Off
It was the first time I had ordered from A&F UK online. I had problems right from the start!
1. I didn't receive a confirmation email
2. I was overcharged for the item, with a random Beijing bank account taking the funds. I thought it was a case of identity fraud - someone stealing my money.
3. A&F support advised it was their transaction and if I thought I'd been overcharged I should send in my bank statement! (To China)!!!
4. Product took 2 weeks to arrive, then was faulty. Zip too stiff to work, and cord missing from hood. The quality of material just feel cheap too.
5. A&F support said it cannot be returned to a store but must be shipped back to China and a cost of $35USD, and a fee of $10USD will be charged to my bank account as a handling fee, despite this being their fault!!! As I have already been overcharged, in trying to get a refund, I stand to pretty much lose everything I've paid.
6. Next I receive an email saying UK customers can choose to accept a 20% refund, and keep the item. So I have to just gift A&F £40 against my will.
I will never ever order from them again and definitely will be encouraging others not to as well. Its the fastest way to get ripped off!