Princess Complaint - Golden Princess
Once again there were problems with a Princess cruise.
Since cruising with another princess cruise ship in June, I must report that I will not be cruising with this cruise line again.
Their ships are very well kept and clean, and the crew very good, but these problems persist (on this repositioning cruise):
- Food - very average, and sometimes unacceptable.
- Their desserts are uninspiring and industrial
- The coffee is tasteless, even at their coffee house (not free)
- Poor entertainment, with no main theater shows at all
- No upper sheet on the beds
- Breakfast not available in the cabins (at least a full breakfast)
- Poor movies and bad TV programming
- The on-deck big screen movies are noisy and a nuisance
- There is a 15% hotel fee every day per person meant to cover tips).But tips are asked for on every order as well! Talk about double dipping! Unacceptable.
- I was booked well in advance for a shore excursion, and made plans. I was bumped from this excursion with no notice.This is unacceptable.
- One of the worst aspects on the voyage was the constant selling of stuff by Princess - I was offered 8 deals in my first half hour on the ship.
All this I believe is due to cost cutting. The only result is that I will choose another cruise line next time.
More Reviews on Princess: