[X]
Feedburner count

1
Helpful
Votes

Strastosphere hotel tower Complaint - Hazardous for the customer

Review by person complaining on 2009-10-14
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA -- I stayed at the Strastosphere hotel & casino in Las Vegas Nevada. And while in the room I stepped on a safety pin that was on the carpet in my room. Needless to say it was very painful and blood did come out of my left foot. The hotel staff did not even offer any medical assistance. Nor did they offer to pay for my doctors bill. I would recommend to anyone that decides to go to Las Vegas to avoid that casino. because it can be hazardous to your health. The hotel is located on Las Vegas blvd.

Even staying at a motel 6 would certainly be safer to the person staying at the hotel than staying at the Strastosphere.
Comments:3 Replies - Latest reply on 2009-10-16
Posted by Eloise on 2009-10-14:
'Nor did they offer to pay for my doctors bill.'
Why would you go to the doctor's? All you did was step on a pin. What medical assistance could you possibly need? A Band-Aid?
Posted by warddw1526 on 2009-10-15:
Agree with you Eloise. However, a friend of mine once rolled over on carpet onto a pin. It severed a nerve in his leg. Immense pain for a long time.
Posted by MzDLBrand on 2009-10-16:
I stayed at that hotel a few months ago and had a wonderful experience, mistakes happen, sorry about your foot, but I think you're over reacting a bit.

BTW, YOU didn't happen to be traveling with any pins, did you?

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:
(required)

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling


By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.


Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.