Places that sell cigarettes like Wal Mart Informative - A nice word about smoking
I have seen a thread on this site where a customer was totally bashed for not being able to buy cigarettes in certain check out counters at Wal Mart.
Most of the bashers were, more than likely, non smokers. I would like to point out a few facts and perhaps get some questions answered (preferably by militant non smokers who march in parades against this rolled plant).
1. Quitting smoking DOES NOT garantee you a longer life.......regardless of what the media reports.
2. There han never been a documented case of any one loss of human life because of second hand smoke.
3. Factories and automobiles are responsible for the destruction of our air 100 million times more than cigarettes.............therefore non smokers shouldn't drive, take any form of public transportation, or purchase any products made in factories.
4. Non smokers have every right in the world to enjoy a restaurant meal (although I don't eat in restaurants - just drink in them) without cigarette smoke.........please remember this area is called the NON SMOKING AREA. Now, the bar is usually the only place that is designated for smokers.......so why do non smokers go to the bar and complain? Oh, one more thing...people under 18 have no business being where alcohol is served.......period.
Now to the questions:
1. Can anyone explain why my aunt died at age 92 (in her sleep / and was not sick) when she smoked 2 packs a day for 50 years and my uncle died at 51 (from a heart attack) and never smoked a cigarette in his life?
I have consulted the media about this and heard nothing...........
2. Would you feel more comfortable being locked in a garage with a car running and the doors locked........or with a person with a pack of cigarettes who lit up about once every 30 minutes?
If either of these questions can be answered, please do so.........