Hardees in Nashville NC Complaint - Did't get what I ordered

Review by Scooter Rock on 2009-11-09
NASHVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA -- I ordered a Big Twin Surpreme with the good sauce on it and what I got was a double cheese burger. However, I was chareged for a Big Twin. I feel I need to be compensated for the error with a free Big Twin Surpreme with the good sauce.
Comments:9 Replies - Latest reply on 2009-11-09
Posted by shayen on 2009-11-09:
And what did the manager on duty say when you brought this error to his/her ateention?
Posted by Pepper on 2009-11-09:
what's the "good sauce"?

and yes at times like this i really wish C20 was still here... =)

but seriously why didn't you go back with your receipt?
They're not going to just give you a free burger without proof that there was a mistake. Otherwise people could just get a free burger every time they didn't want to pay, simply by saying "you messed up my previous burger!" whether they did or didn't.

Posted by tnchuck100 on 2009-11-09:
It appears many people think M3C is a central clearing house for fast-food mistakes.

FACT: The managers are in a better position to help you than M3C.

Complaining here will only, at best, make YOU feel better. The rest of us have experienced this at ALL fast-food restaurants. It's just part of life.
Posted by Pepper on 2009-11-09:
and i had a co-worker who usually had trouble with hardees.
so she always went back to have it fixed right away, as soon as she saw the mistake
Posted by redmx3racer on 2009-11-09:
Call them directly and complain. If it were me, I'd handle that at the time it occured. Even if I used the drive-thru....the phone # to the restaurant should be on the receipt.
And-just curious-anyone know what the good sauce is? I've been to Hardees-but we don't have them in my area so I'm in the dark.
Posted by Principissa on 2009-11-09:
You should have turned around and demanded they give you the correct sandwich (assuming you had time to do that of course) if not then you should have called the number on your receipt and asked to speak to a manager about the issue. Being charged for something you didn't receive is wrong on their part.
Posted by CrazyRedHead on 2009-11-09:
If this was a drive through, why didn't you check your back before you left, then you could have taken care of this then instead of having to go back later? If you were in the store, why didn't you request the manager and take care of it then instead of having to go back later?
Posted by Eloise on 2009-11-09:
Absolutely you should recieve a replacement free of charge. One question, what's the 'good sauce'?
Posted by Pepper on 2009-11-09:
free replacement? ... that all depends on when it was ordered and if there's a receipt.

cos without proof of purchase, hell i could go down to hardees today claim they screwed up my order and demand a free meal.

although i haven't been to hardees in over a year..

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.