Country View Estates Informative - Concerns - Adult Home

Review by Besty on 2009-11-09
TENNESSEE -- I am inttrested in finding out more information about country view esates in Toone, tn 38381 and need to see if there license by the state of Tn.
Comments:2 Replies - Latest reply on 2009-11-09
Posted by Jennifer on 2009-11-09:
Besty-you have questions that seem to be beyond the scope of this website. I would suggest talking to a family member or other organization that can help you make some of these decisions. I'm sure most of us would be glad to answer questions that we had the answers to, but it seems like you are asking for advice about potentially life-changing decisions.
Posted by JR in Orlando on 2009-11-09:
Adult homes have to be licensed, so check with the Tennessee state government. Also, maybe you could check with Hospice in that community. I would imagine Hospice see a lot of people transferred from adult homes to them. They may have a good idea as to which adult homes are better than others, or have information where you can research.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.