Target Complaint - Don't order Online from Target
I want to start out by saying that I love the Target Stores, and I don't have a problem with them.
The problem occurs when you order anything online.
My girl friend was having back surgery and I wanted to get a small refrigerator.
1. I waited for Delivery a couple hours, I got the item, but the door, was like 3 inches shorter than the refrigerator, it was obvious that they had the wrong part packed in with the item.
2. I returned it, waited for pickup 3 hours, they sent another one.
3. This item was severely bent like it had been thrown from a high distance.
4. I called customer service, asked them to make sure they sent me out a good one, have a supervisor oversee this. They said ok.
5. They sent another refrigerator it was worse than the other two.
6. So I ended up keeping the 2nd one, and shipped back the third one.
7. I recently ordered 4 kitchen chairs, they come in a box of two.
8. Well they got it half right, the ones I ordered were all oak.
9. The second set of chairs, had a black painted chair back.
10. Not what we ordered, and its in big letters on the box so.
11. When you try and do a return, they are now telling me they can’t guarantee me that it won’t happen again, they said they can’t write a note or call someone in shipping.
12. So they are basically not worth the phone call, don’t waste your time ordering online from them for anything.
13. I have put like 40 hours into the ordering, returning, reordering and phone calls.
14. I love target stores, but would never order online from them again.
15. They are real good about telling you what you need to do, but no one can do anything about the shipping centers. And no one can read at the shipment centers.