Gerdies Complaint - poison of another kind

Review by death on 2004-08-09
TWIN FALLS, IDAHO -- Me, my husband, and my best friend went to a restaraunt called Gerdies where they serve pizza of all kinds that they dont normally have at other regular pizza places. My husband got one that had cheese and beef, me and my friend had a ranch and cashew pizza. later that night, not eating ANYTHING else, he started getting really sick and dizzy and felt really bad! we went home and later he had to go to the emergency room because of really bad stomach pains and such. right before walking into the emergency room he pukes everywhere. he got food poisoning,and the doctor said that a lot of people get food poisoning from this place, it's common. we will never ever go there again!
Comments:5 Replies - Latest reply on 2010-06-26
Posted by PeskyKittyButt on 2004-08-10:
Welp, nothing like a good case of food-poisoning to keep the customers away. Thx for posting this. Terrible for your husband.
Posted by death on 2004-08-26:
uh...yeah i guess so huh. too bad you wouldnt know that for real huh. we have lots of places to go actually.
Posted by death on 2004-08-30:
uh yeah that was one of the lamest comments you have made yet. i do feel sorry for you, and your parents. not everyone has a smart kid, but you gotta love em, they are blood related....
Posted by JustMe on 2004-10-12:
Go to the media! A place like that doesnt deserve to be in buisness!
Posted by skinnykat on 2010-06-26:
I went there once and was suprised at how dirty the place was, papers and food all over the floors smugged glass, then I left. Who owns that place, its needs to be cleaned up.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.