Sprint Complaint - Only Sprind makes me mad every time! Horrible service!
1. Signal fails every time! It is never good. Cuts off often like never in my life! It is annoying (when you call you boss or parents abroad, after signal fails (and it will fail, believe me!) you have to dial again)
2. Costs too much! It's not wirth it! I got 450 min + unlimited tex. Sprind adds bunch of fees, and I pay around 80$/month WITHOUT Internet! What for A HALF OF PCICE you can find in T-Mobile and the quality will be waaay better!
3. Devices are not well-made. When I went to buy my beautiful LG Lotus the lady in the line in front of me came to returt it because the front screen did not work. And guess what? In 3 weeks I came to Spring store to exchange my phone because my front screen did not work! Nice, isn't it?
4. Just today I went to Sprint store to ask how I can cancel my 2-year contract and the guy was so rude and impolite. I was stunned! If I would behave like this with my customers my boss would fire in an hour.
5. Only one good thing I can tell about Sprint is that the choice of cell phones is good and they are very nice (even if badly-made, some of them).