Motel 6 Complaint - Horrible experience..... @ Motel 6 El Paso East #1367
EL PASO, TEXAS -- Motel 6 El Paso East #1367
Where do I start off? The musty smell of the room when entering or the knife holes on the walls or the mildew in the bathroom?
Well, to start off I travel a lot. I choose Motel 6 for its price and its close to where I usually end up working. And I have stayed at many Motel 6's across the West. But this time I chose to leave after one night of staying in this dirty room. Dirty being an understatement of course. I'm going to just list off the stuff in this DIRTY room instead of talking about it too much....
- Mildew Stains across the ceiling right at the Main Front Door.
- Stains from spilt coffee or possibly even pseudo painted over blood stains (couldn't tell).
- Knife holes all over in the wall above the TV and Door area leading into the bathroom.
- Bath tub was someones dump for excess paint which was peeling up in huge chunks and very sticky while trying to attempt to take a shower.
- Fuzzy mildew spots on walls and ceiling had mildew stains as well.
- Floor in bathroom wasn't swept it had previous persons personal body hair on the floor.
- Personal body hairs stuck on the shower curtain.
- Bathroom door falling apart.
- Gang sign written into the inside door frame of the bathroom.
I went with 3 other guys that I work with, in their room one of the mattresses was torn up to shreds and was explained to me that they thought either a rat or some cockroaches were going to come out of it. It just looked horrible. We tried to complain about the rooms but 10 min after we checked in the Office was closed and the attendant was unable to be reached. I took pictures of all that I saw in our room #209. No pictures of the other room. It was just BAD Customer Relations to let people stay in a place so dirty.
The next morning we were able to get our money back at 6am. Only bonus to the stay is that they had hot coffee already made.
Do Not Stay at Motel 6 El Paso East #1367. We had rooms 209 and 210.
Paint in the bathtub