Bayfront Inn Corpus Christi TX Complaint - Bayfront Inn, Never again!
CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS -- My wife and I stayed at your hotel on January 9th 2010 and checked out on January 10th 2010. We stayed in room 224. The temperature was down in the low 30 degree range with winds of 13-15 MPH that night.
Our stay was not a pleasant one and I would like to register a complaint of the following…
1. Air leak under the door. The door has ½ inch opening on the bottom allowing the cold air to blow in, keeping the room cold.
2. The heater thermostat is bad. The heater kicks on for approximately 30-45 seconds then turns off. In approximately 1-2 minute the heater would kick on again and repeat the process. IT DID THIS NON STOP ALL NIGHT LONG KEEPING US AWAKE AND COLD!!!
3. Fan Noise. When the heater turned on the fan blades rubs the fan housing making a metal grinding noise for 5-10 seconds then quit. When the heater turned off it would do the same thing, the fan rubs the housing making a metal grinding noise for 5-10 seconds. Each time the occurred it would wake us up.
4. Dirty Floor. The carpet was dirty and had debris left from the last occupants. The carpet clearly had not been cleaned or vacuumed in any way.
5. Dirty Furniture. All of the furniture was dirty, to the point we did not sit on it.
6. Blood stain on chair. There are blood stains on the chair in the room! These are not small and unnoticeable; they are the size of a quarter.
7. TV Remote Control dose not work.
8. We requested a smoking room and their were no ash trays.
9. Their were no extra blankets in the room.
10. The toilet is not bolted down, it rocks and SMELLS!
We checked in around 4:00pm and left around 5:15. Upon returning around 11:45 pm, I discovered the heater problem and the huge gap under the door due to the cold wind blowing through and the room being extremely cold. I went to the front desk, explained the issues and requested another room. The desk clerk informed me their were no other rooms available and was nothing he could do!
I’ll never stay in a BayFront Inn again