The Pampered Chef Informative - Use your resources - Pampered Chef in General
ADDISON, ILLINOIS -- I work at The Pampered Chef Home Office in Addison Illinois. I can easily say that all of the reviews I have read on this site are absolutely false. Here's some simple tips and common sense for you.
1. Keep the receipt from when you purchased $900 worth of Cookware that carries a Lifetime Guarantee.
2. Don't claim the sales receipt states all Pampered Chef products carry a lifetime guarantee, it clearly does not state this at all.
3. Please read the sales receipt. It clearly states the refund and exchange policy. You are required to have the item for return as well as the sales receipt. If you buy a hair dryer at Walmart and want a refund, you cannot just bring in a jar full of lightening bugs and expect to be refunded for the hair dryer. LIFE DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.
4. You may have just gotten your products from the host a year after the purchase date, but that isn't the Pampered Chef's fault. Afterall, you do have the option to have your products shipped directly to your address instead.
5. Stoneware is made of natural materials, it is extremely porous and very fragile. Of course it will shatter if you dishwash it or drop it. It's stoneware, not beveled-edge diamondware.
6. Pampered Chef Guarantees are Manufacturers Guarantees. They are used to replace items that become damaged during ordinary use as specified by our use and care instructions (which come with your items inside the box, are mentioned in the catalog and are also mentioned online). We don't replace the stone you dropped, the knife you threw at your husband or the dots plate your kids shattered to use as mosaic tiles.
7. Our Guarantee does not cover free shipping for returns or replacements. We only cover return shipping within 30 days from the day the original products SHIP out of our warehouse. Anything past 30 days is your responsibility.
8. Pampered Chef didn't rip off your wife. She just doesn't read the fine print. The New Consultant Kit is only $155, not $300. The Personal Website renews cyclically, as stated in the Web Site Agreement. It also states by purchasing the Personal Website, you agree to let Pampered Chef charge you automatically on your next billing cycle UNLESS you follow the instructions to cancel the website. When cancelled before the next billing cycle there is no cancellation fee.
9. We go above and beyond to satisfy our customers. Not everyone is going to be happy, but we do what we can to make it work. That being said, don't call in screaming at us about how your Food Chopper broke and you require that we send the replacement right away "or else".
10. Quit taking your lives for granted and step back and realize how privillaged you really are. Start being better people and better parents. We hear your children screaming in the background, quit using the TV as a babysitter.