Extreme Supplements / International Supplements Complaint - Unprofessional, questionable quality
When ordering online no confirmation email was sent. I emailed the company who promptly responded with an apology and confirmation my order had been received. They also confirmed the products had valid date stamps etc.
When the order was received:
1. the postage was more than the website stated
2. they substituted a product I specifically wanted in powder form for a different combined product in capsule form. However, the dosage instructions mentioned "1 scoop"??
3. I emailed them about this and received no response.
4. The other product, GABA powder, had no validity stamp.
5. I tried the other product (GABA) anyway. Opening it it had a strange consistency for a supplement. It made me so ill that I had to get my mother to come and look after my kids (lightheaded, nauseous).
6. I emailed an update of this reaction and requested a refund.
7. I have since sent another 3 emails with no response and only now, unfortunately, read more similar experiences with this company.
I will continue to email and update if they make restitution.