Allstate Insurance Complaint - Allstae rate increases
Been with Allstate since Nov 2006 - have home & Auto with them.
Our ages are 55 & 60 ( wife & Husband)no tickets, accidents or claims
on home or car and excellent credit. In one year they raised homeowners by 19% and auto by 12.85% for a total increase of 31.85% for our insurance needs. Called our agent and was told it is what it is, the rates have increased across the board. We live in the Bowling Green area of Kentucky. Needless to say, Allstate can kiss my grits - I am getting quotes today to dump Allstate.