Cell4cash.com Informative - How to file a complaint about cellforcash.com

Review by dstanard on 2010-06-09
OCALA, FLORIDA -- If you are one of the many people who have sent your phones into cellforcash.com and have not heard from them once since they received your phone then this is what you need to do. File a complaint with the Florida State Attorney General and also you own AG. File a complaint on www.ic3.gov, www.bbb.org, and the United States Post Office (since they are doing transactions through the mail).

I have received emails from many people about this issue and this is the only thing that this company seems to respond to. Everyone that has reported to these institutions have received their money within two months.

Since these complaints are being filed with the Attorney Generals eventually this company will be put out of business, because the problem is obviously too big to ignore.

If you think you are alone do a google search cellforcash and scam.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.