Company Response on 06/23/2010:
We regret to hear of the difficulties that you are experiencing with your computer.
Please be reassured that Paretologic is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, a Microsoft Certified Partner, and has won numerous industry awards for it's products and services.
Please find below, instructions to remove a Paretologic program from your computer:
Before uninstalling please ensure the program is fully closed down. The program must be manually closed down via the task bar by right clicking on its miniature icon next to the clock and selecting 'exit' prior to uninstalling.
Please follow these steps to uninstall a program from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
1. Please click on the 'Start' button, then select 'Control Panel'.
2. Now select 'Programs' and from that category please pick 'Programs and Features'.
3. Lastly please select the program to be removed, and then click 'uninstall'.
Please follow these instructions to remove a program from Windows XP:
1. Please click on the 'Windows Start' button and select Control Panel.
2. Now select the 'Add or Remove Programs' button.
3. Please select the program you wish to remove, and click 'Change/Remove'.
4. Click 'Uninstall' in the confirmation dialog to finish removal.
If you require any further assistance with anything, please send an email detailing your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our online support site http://techsupport.paretologic.com/plsupport/consumer/search.asp for phone or live chat options.
We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you.