Synnove Shih Tzu Informative - Defying Court Orders

Review by MikkisVictim on 2010-06-29
EVERETT, WASHINGTON -- The owner of Synnove Shih Tzu, Mikki, has had several commercial dog and cat breeding businesses under different names. My dealings with her were with her Maltese breeding business, now defunct.

Mikki has two court judgments against her in the amount of $644.54. These were issued in Snohomish District Court, Everett (WA) Division in January and February of 2010. She refuses to pay.

I am one of Mikki's victims. I received NOTHING for my $600.

The background is that Mikki asked for money for a litter of puppies she was planning -- specific parents and a due date that fit my needs perfectly. Upon pressure from her for money, I sent her $600. Within a week of receiving this money, the pregnancy was in doubt. Mikki said she would refund the money if her dog was not pregnant. Within two weeks, she ascertained that her dog was NOT pregnant and promised the money would be returned "next week". Then she had an excuse (she accidentally gave the money to her daughter) and another promise. Excuse. Promise. Excuse. This went on for over a year, at which point she decided to sever all contact with me. All of my subsequent pleas were ignored. She had decided to steal my money without any further pretense. I had no option but to go to court. I had absolute proof of all my claims and won the judgment. Mikki still refuses to pay.

Mikki is also the sole proprietor of Precise Paralegal Services. I think it is especially egregious that a paralegal would flout a court order. Mikki is legally in contempt of court. She is vilifying me, her victim, for legally pressuring her for what was promised and is lawfuly owed me, yet everything I have said is completely true, provable, and the court orders are a matter of public record.
Comments:2 Replies - Latest reply on 2010-06-30
Posted by Helpful on 2010-06-29:
With a court order, why don't you file liens or garnishments?
Posted by MikkisVictim on 2010-06-30:
To Helpful: It is not that easy, but it certainly is a possibility I am considering. First the judgment must be elevated from the Small Claims Department to the District Court Civil Department for any collection proceedings to begin. I did this 30 days after the judgment, when Mikki still had not paid. I can now (and probably will soon) file in the Superior Court to proceed as you suggest, which will involve an attorney and will increase the debtor's fees considerably. I have never worked so hard for $600, and it is already MY money! But I am sure learning stuff.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.