Red Lobster Complaint - Food Poisoning at Red Lobster
MEDFORD, OREGON -- Three months before our 8th wedding anniversary I asked my husband to take me to Red Lobster for our special dinner. It was July 3, a day before our anniversary, but we knew that the place would be nice and quiet. The restaurant was about half full, which is perfect. Just the right amount of ambience. We had a great waitress who answered all of my husband's question, and even let us purchase a couple of their Pilsner glasses for our annual toast that we make to each other. Hours later, we were in our bathrooms using them all night and all day long. We realized we had food poisoning. Since it was the fourth of July the whole family came over for a barbecue. No one else got sick from THAT food. It was from our meal the day before.
I don't know if it has anything to do with the oil in the southeast US, but it certainly could be. The seafood that we ate may not have come specifically from those waters...but water DOES move. We happen to live in Medford, OR. I think I'm putting off seafood for a few years. A big sarcastic Thank You to BP and Red Lobster.