Affordable Seating, LLC Complaint - Check elsewhere before you order from this company
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS -- What happened to me?
1. I placed my order and after 20 days, no one provides me anything about the status of my order.
2. I called to check on my order and they then said they have no items in stock. I have to change to something else or wait another month or two. I was running out of time so I had to go with what they have.
3. When the chairs were sent, the company sent a different model and then claimed it was an "upgrade" -- nothing like the chair I wanted. I found out when the order arrived one week later.
4. I chatted with customer service department and they did not care at all what the facts were. I tried to ask for replacement with offer to pay extra shipping on my part but they didn't care.
They had no interest in taking back the chairs I did not want, which they shipped as a "substitution" without informing or asking me if it was okay.
5. They tried to sell more item and tell me that they can do nothing with the wrong item I've got. Basically saying they refused to take any return.
Thing to learn!!!
1. They are a few dollars cheaper but if they always ship the wrong item, it won't be of any use for your project. The product is poorly made from China.
2. They don't give you any information -- dragging out your deadline, which makes it very hard to cancel and order from elsewhere.
3. If you have a lot of free time - try them :)