Taco Bell Complaint - CLEANING SOLUTION-not TEA-POISON !!!
CHESTER, VIRGINIA -- My wife went to Taco Bell drive through this week. Going down road she took swallow of her "unsweetened Tea". Tasted very strange-BAD. She removed her chewing gum.Took another swallow-not any better. Got to work and tried again. SAME BAD TASTE. Smelled it-strange smell. Called Taco Bell-talked to manager.Was told she had gotten " CLEANING SOLUTION" by mistake. Was first lunchtime customer and they had not taken cleaning solution out of system. Took her address and said she would sent "coupon for a free meal". Right. Never again! She never asked how she felt,or offered to send her to a doctor to make sure she had not been poisoned. Never offered to check to see what chemicals were in the "cleaning solution". Never even followed up to see if she was ok. We have not heard anything from them. I would like to tell them were their coupons and their store belong-or where they can stick them. My wife felt light headed the rest of day-dizzy feeling. Her stomach and head hurt. She called Poison Control but was told she was ok unless she had to vomit. She did not feel better until later the next day. STAY AWAY from Taco Bell.