Oxford, Medicare Complaint - Complaint Due To Error With Medicare And Social Security

Review by felinepaws on 2010-07-28
I have an aunt who I am a guardian of and I live out of state from my aunt. She has end stage Alzheimer's disease and is on Medicare Complete under OXFORD. She was dis-enrolled due to the error of the address from Social Security office and hence Medicare. I have been trying to fix this problem since June of 20010 and had to go to Social Security office because the address error came from them. Now, we have to pay for the 2 months (June and July) that she was dis-enrolled for and had to re-enroll when she needs this coverage badly. More of, speaking with rude 1-800 customer services from medicare who screams at you won't help even with this desperate attempt to help a helpless aunt. Why is it that the government hire such individuals to do this kind of work????

Still, it is close to August and I am still trying to figure out when this problem will be resolved. I do not know where to go or who to contact anymore
Comments:1 Replies - Latest reply on 2010-07-28
Posted by azspots on 2010-07-28:
Whether it would do any good or not, call your Senator's office. I hope everything works out for you.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.