Walgreen's Mail Service Complaint - Don't Use Walgreen's Mail Service Because....
ORLANDO , FLORIDA -- Don't use Walgreen's Mail Service because:
1) There's a 70% chance you will not receive your Prescription.
2) You will have to speak to mindless idiot drones on their call center
who can't answer any questions, will not let you speak to a superior,
and will not give you their last name, and will not give you guarantees on where or when your prescriptions will ever arrive.
3) Even if they screw up, they will not pay extra postage to have your
prescription delivered the next day.
4) Their website is down frequently, and they ask you to check their
website to check on the status of your order.
5) Even though they send you an email to advise you that your order has
been received, they will not let you know that they are denying it.
6) They tell you on the Mail In form that it takes 14 days to get your
prescription, but they do not tell you that they are not sending it
to you. They wait until the end of 14 days and mail you a denial
7) Even if you send them your RX slip from your doctor, they may ask you
to go get another one, for whatever idiotic reason they give you.
8) Even in a crisis situation, they won't give you an answer on when your
order will shipped, and tell you that you have to call them again in
5 days to check.
9) They are totally inept in handling health matters.
7) They will not go out of their way to help you in a crisis (out of medication) situation that is their fault.