Burger King Complaint - Poisoned by Burger King
I got seriously poisoned at Burger King the other day. I ate a Whopper and within a couple hours I was puking, had serious diarrhea, chills, and a fever. I vomited about 20 times - I am not exaggerating, I couldn't believe it myself, sometimes I vomited so long I felt like I was going to die from lack of oxygen.
The burger was not hot when I got it, it was just warm and that should have been a tip-off that it was sitting around growing bacteria, but I was really hungry and ate it anyway.
I googled poisoned and Burger King and got nearly a half million hits!!
I will never risk my life again by eating at Burger King.
More Reviews on Burger King: