Home Depot Complaint - Terrible Customer Experience
WORCESTER, MASSACHUSETTS -- Their is NO customer service at Home Depot @ Home Services division! I ordered 8 replacement windows on 5/26/10 and as of 8/14/10 I still do not have a finished set of windows. Here are the problems I have run into:
1) Took day off of work for install, no one showed up or called. After leaving many voice mails I finally connected with Home Depot
2) Two weeks later, another installer shows up but the windows are the wrong size, one needed to be CUT to fit the frame and two others left GAPS between the window - a Saturday lost
3) Two weeks later, the windows show up but one is broken - another Saturday lost
4) Two weeks later, the last window shows us but it's THE WRONG SIZE AGAIN - Saturday morning lost (this was today)
5) All along the process, I have had to chase customer service for updates, scheduling, etc.
My conclusion is that Home Depot replacement windows are so inexpensive because you, as the customer, have to put up with TERRIBLE service and MONTHS of delays. In my case, it might be even longer as I still don't have a completed set. YET, Home Depot has charged my credit card for a completed job several weeks ago.