Intuit/Quickbooks Professional 2010/Online Banking/Bill Pay Complaint - No Luck In Signing Up For Quickbooks Bill Pay/Online Banking
I talked to more than 10 people by phone 9 13 and 14 2010 to determine when our company was eligible to start Quickbooks bill pay. no one was able to answer my questions, I got transferred many times to new agents and the call was dropped 3 times. no one knew about the form qb requires to be filled out and mailed in with a copy of my diver's license and a voided check. qb charges good money to sign up for this service and a monthly fee to use it. so I do not know why no one is interested in answering my questions.
I am trying to determine when our company will be approved to start making online bill payments through qb2010. None of my many calls to qb have gotten me an answer. I have talked to over 10 people on just as many phone calls to 800-268-9065, 877-238-7277. No one seems to understand bill pay or the fact that I had to fill out a paper application nor can give me any type of an answer.
My case number is 1 328 726 6088
Our company has had qb for many years. I am very disappointed in your service and will be making negative comments on the web.
Madeline island ferry line has set up our 2010 professional for online payment. I went through the banking menu and did the following…
Enabling QuickBooks Accounts for Online Payment
1. From the Banking menu, choose Online Banking, then select Set Up Account for Online Service. You may see a message: "All open QuickBooks windows will be closed temporarily to set up online banking services. Do you want to continue?". Click Yes.
2. Select your QuickBooks account, then click Next.
3. Enter or select QuickBooks Bill Pay - New! as the name of your financial institution and click Next.
4. Enter your QuickBooks Bill Pay customer ID and PIN. Confirm your PIN, then select Sign In.
5. Select Finish to close the setup wizard and view the Online Banking Center in QuickBooks.
I downloaded a recent bank statement from bremer into Quickbooks. Qb would not finalize the application till I filled out and sent in a Quickbooks bill pay paper application with a copy of my driver’s license and a voided check. I sent the documentation into intuit Columbus OH (the address on the bottom of the page). Our subscriber id is MIFLONLINE.
I have talked to over 10 people on just as many phone calls. the help desk people were pleasant but not helpful. 3 times I got cut off or the person on the line had a poor phone connection, I would hear them, they could not hear me.