FUSHIGI Informative - Fushigi Telemarketing
UNKNOWN, TEXAS -- Several weeks have passed since ordering a Fushigi anti-gravity ball. Today, I received a telemarketing call to verify my information. The call was troubling.
1. a 'special package' of offers would be included with my order;
2. I could un-enroll anytime if I called a special number during daytime business hours.
UN-ENROLL? Wait. What? I did not enroll in anything!
Suspicious, I told the caller I did not want the offers. She responded with evasive and *very* carefully worded attempts to avoid the truth, which was
1. Offers were being sent anyway for my 'evaluation,' and
2. ALLOWING DELIVERY OF THE OFFERS IS CONSIDERED ENROLLMENT at $28/month.
3. I had to SPECIFICALLY tell her 'DO NOT SEND THOSE OFFERS' to avoid being automatically enrolled.
**NOTE: Contact information (business address, office phone, email, owner name, company mission statement) is NOT available for this company by normal web search or WhoIS query.