Community Treament Center Of Brevard Complaint - Treatmant Of Alcohol Abuse

Review by BADMONEY 666 on 2010-09-24
With court date pending achol case (the director) misplaced the file. Thus the case cannot be completed before the date of the court holding the defendent in contemt of court. Please look into tghis matter asap. A bench warrant can be isued for the defenetwith cost incurredent in excess for one the defendent excess of one thousand dollars due to the mishandling of the required files. All required fees and courses have be taken / paided and or taken.
Comments:4 Replies - Latest reply on 2010-09-24
Posted by jktshff1 on 2010-09-24:
get a lawyer
Posted by Anonymous on 2010-09-24:
Just call the District Attorney's office with your concern - I can promise you without an inkling of a doubt that they will not issue a bench warrant if you handle this *before* the matter comes up before the judge again. Better still, get someone from the center to tell the DA *before* the case that there is a problem with the file. Like jkt said, get a lawyer.

The key is to handle this BEFORE it becomes an issue with a judge. Do you have another way to prove you paid your fees and paid the treatment center? A cancelled check or credit card statement?
Posted by Anonymous on 2010-09-24:
Get it in writing from the director that your file was misplaced, you can get a continuance, and if a bench warrant is issued, it can be quashed.
Posted by raven2010 on 2010-09-24:
Ugh, I agree with the others. Hopefully you have proof of payment, etc and can take it to the court BEFORE any issues arise.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.