Kaiser Permanente Hawaii Complaint - Lost - Prenatal Care
WAIPIO, HAWAII -- Tons of situations are flying through my head that I desperately need to say so. Ok soo I am pregnant with my 2nd child. This time around I am on Kaiser for my medical plan. The first thing they tell you to do is choose your doctor to provide you your prenatal care. Ok done. I'm 7 months pregnant and have only seen him twice. The rest of my visits was with a nurse practitioner or another doctor that, who I believe, was just working that day and had some time to spear. I'm still not sure how things work.
I drive 30 minutes from home to for the following to occur:
1. wait in a waiting room full of people with who knows what(10mins)
2. pee in a cup (1min)
3. wait in an exam room for a nurse practioner to measure my stomach(5 sec)
4. listen to heartbeat of my baby (5 seconds)--(the only exciting part)
5. get none of my questions answered (2 seconds)
6. told I might have gestational diabetes and yet when tests are done I'm no way near it(4 minutes)
7. waddle out
thats right about 15 minutes of awkwardness
I can go on and on. Its too late for me to change plans now from work so I have no choice but to stick it out. But believe me I'm switching as soon as I have the opportunity too!!