White Glove Home Inspections LLC Complaint - Home Buyer Beware
GLENDALE, ARIZONA -- Prior to closing escrow on our current property, a home inspector come out to perform a home inspection. Based on his findings, we negotiated with the selling agent and closed escrow. Since taking possession of the property we have discovered that many of the house systems are in poor, unworkable and unsafe conditions. None of these conditions were brought to our attention before we closed escrow. In fact, many of the systems were deemed “functional” by the inspector.
1. Pool Pump – when we came for our final walk through, the bearings in the pool pump were completely worn out, needing to be replaced before we could move in.
2. Garbage Disposal – on the first use of the garbage disposal, we noticed a substantial leak from the bottom of the disposal. The plumber told us that there were nails protruding through the casing of the unit. Home Warranty replaced unit after verifying condition in your report.
3. Water Softener – when we turned on the water softener for the first time, our house water turned brown from the resin in the unit and clogged every faucet and toilette in the house.
4. Pressure Relief Value on water heater – was dangerously sealed completely shut and is now leaking.
5. Faulty electrical wiring – two different rooms. In the 3rd bedroom the electrical connections in the wall were shorted out. On a different day, the power to both bathrooms went out, again due to an electrical short in the wall.
6. Shoddy and cursory inspection report.
As none of these items were reported in the home inspection report, we couldn't negotiate with the seller before closing escrow and since taking possesion we have spent considerable time and money to rectify these unsafe conditions.
I contacted the owner of the company in writing but to date, have received no response.