Amazon.com Complaint - Canceled Order Sent / Returned / Refunded - Now in Collections
1. Using Amazon.com, I placed order for Halo then canceled within minutes (too costly).
2. The item arrived a few days later, so I asked for and received a return authorization telling Amazon the order was canceled and should never have been shipped.
2a) Amazon's return page said I must pay for return shipping.
3. Item was promptly returned via UPS and refund given by Amazon.
4. Several days later, a collection letter from TRS-TeleCheck arrives demanding payment for the item.
5. Attempts to call TRS-TeleCheck were exercises in frustration and vocabulary enrichment. Unresolved after 30 minutes of transfers/holds/delays/disconnects.
6. Poor review given to Amazon and customer service responds with a telephone call. They have conveniently LOST any record of my cancellation. They deny all responsibility.