Lingo VoIP Complaint - Avoid LINGO
POTOMAC, MARYLAND -- 1. Once they got your Visa number, they will charge
at will. there is no such thing as account adjustment or explanation.
2. It takes 2 weeks to ship the phone adapter to your house. About 3 days to establish the phone service. You have about 1 week to cancel the service. After a month from the date you order the unit, if you cancel, they charge you $40 for cancellation fee.
3. Lingo has a lot of exotic but unnecessary features. The basic services such clear voice, non drop off or disconnection are terrible. It is so terrible that my wife has to throw the phone and demand to cut off the service RIGHT AWAY.
4. I have requested to get my personal phone number transfer from Lingo to Vonage for more than 2 months. They never transfer it. Once they got your number, consider it is lost to LINGO.
5. Lingo phone service can be considered as high tech toy but never a serious family service to replace Verizon.
6. Price is cheap but not worth it. Sercive reliability is real CHEAP.
7. I would never sign with LINGO again and I will
advise all my friends to stay away from LINGO.
More Reviews on Lingo VoIP: