[X]
Feedburner count

Stouffers/nestle Complaint - Reliability - stouffers/nestle

Review by prayingmantis on 2011-01-07
OHIO, OHIO -- I ate chicken ala king product #1380012668/case/claim ID #18332668/ and I almost chocked to death on a bone in the chicken/i went to docters and was giving medicine/i have the bone in the chicken in the box /the other bone was stuck in my throat and chocked me all night until it went down/this is a serious matter but this company is sitting on there hands and other people are in danger of getting a bone caught in their throats I'm trying to get (fox news) to help me and will be following this to the top
so far the company gave me no help, i will be giving this matter my full attention !
Comments:5 Replies - Latest reply on 2011-01-07
Posted by MDSasquatch on 2011-01-07:
What medication is prescribed for an accidentally swallowed bone?
Posted by Skye on 2011-01-07:
I'm glad you are ok. What is the claim number for in your review?

Since you have medical records, doctors notes, and the bone, have you considered taking them to small claims court, to pay for your medical bills?
Posted by Starlord on 2011-01-07:
Historically, such lawsuits have failed. Sorry, Skye, I do know you meant well. Generally, in court, if the offending matter is a normal constituent of the dish, like bones in chicken and fish, the courts recognize that it is virtually impossible to process natural foods and remove ALL bones, scales, shells, whatever. so the courts find for the defense If, however, the offending item is not a part of the animal, such as screws, glass, bandaids and such, then the plaintiff prevails. I would not hold much hope for success in this case. If food processors were able to get every bit of bone or other natural item, our food would cost much more tha n it does now, and such a level may well be impossible. Good luck.
Posted by karleebarlee on 2011-01-07:
Unfortunately this is a pretty frequent find in frozen food, like Starlord said. But I am also very interested to know what medicine was prescribed for accidentally swallowing a bone.
Posted by Venice09 on 2011-01-07:
Maybe the medicine was something to relax the throat so the bone could be removed more easily.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:
(required)

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling


By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.


Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.