CVS Complaint - CVS is poorly run - Service and overall cleanliness of store
NEW ALBANY, OHIO -- I have been forced by my employer to take all my prescriptions to CVS now. I have visited the local CVS three times and here is what I found:
• Looks as though the carpet, especially in the pharmacy and frozen food area looked as if they had not been vacuumed in weeks.
• Many of the shelves were empty and dirty. There store appeared unorganized and unclean. Not easy to shop in.
• The area where people receive their flu shoots had a trash bin that was overflowing.
• The staff was unfriendly, especially in the pharmacy area
• I had dropped off 2 prescriptions at 4pm the previous evening and told them to give them time; I would not be in until the next morning. When I arrived the next morning at 11 am, the prescription had not even been entered. Waited another 20 minutes. No apology.
• When stopping in to drop off a prescription, was not even acknowledge for over 5 minutes that I was standing at the counter.
• The checkout counter at the front of the store had only one clerk handling both the photo area where photos are printed out and the check out cash register which was about 20 feet apart.
I do not want to ever go to this store again, but I have been forced to. The quality of both the store's appearance and their staffs treatment of customers is not the kind of business that I want to deal with.