Frontier Communications Complaint - Service - Internet
1. I had 1MBs package and it worked ok, but was slow.
2. Decided to upgrade, and after checking online, I saw that I can get 7MBs.
3. Called in and setup for 7MBs.
4. When service was completed, I tested the line and it showed only 3MBs
5. I called, they didn’t know what was the problem, and sent a technician.
6. The tech came in and said that, the sales team doesn’t know what they are talking about and I only qualify for 3MBs because of the distance, 11000 feet from office.
7. I called to switch to 3MBs, and they told me that the tech don’t know what he is talking about and that I should be getting 7MBs.
8. After being transferred like bouncing ball so many times, I spoke with another tech, who said that, the tech that was at my residence is more accurate, I only can get 3MBs.
9. I said fine, just switch me to 3MBs.
10. After switching to 3MBs, my connection failed completely and worked sometime to 0.4 MBs.
11. I called them, and after escalating the issue, level III tech told me that they all wrong, I only can get 1.5MBs.
12. I asked level III guy, how did the tech who was at my residence was able to read 3MBs, he couldn’t answer that, saying that his test from a distance is more accurate.
13. Switching to Comcast