Old Navy Informative - Employee thoughts
WISCONSIN -- I am an employee of an Old Navy in Wisconsin.
Let me start off by saying, some of your complaints are ridiculous.
- do not complain that you cannot get an in-store credit after the 90 days. That's our policy and it clearly states that you have the 90 days to make a return. You mean to tell me that in a whole 90 day period you didn't have 10 minutes to spare?
- do not complain that we don't have the size you were looking for. We employees have nothing to do with ordering clothing- were there to refold the clothes you just tore up and to cashier.
- please stop and take a second to properly read our signs. Don't come up to my register and try to tell me that something is on sale when there are NO signs in the area. They are not difficult to understand.
- stop complaining that our stores have bad employees. Look at yourselves complaining about this dumb stuff and you will understand how we have become so apathetic.
- lastly, stop complaining about your Old Navy credit cards. You were not forced into signing up. If you were an intelligent person you would have read everything there is in the papers.