Homesafe America Complaint - It's A Scam - Loan Modification

Review by daddymilt on 2011-04-06
NEW YORK -- We too sent Homesafe America $1500.00 and saw no results! We are still calling each week and waiting for our refund. They told us that someone ran off with the money. They are now United Solutions (changed their name). If I could afford to hire an attorney... I would.

Any suggestions?
Comments:2 Replies - Latest reply on 2011-04-07
Posted by Kurizumaru on 2011-04-07:
See if there are any attorneys in your area that will give you a free consultation. You might be able to sue for the cost of a lawyer too. At the very least, you should contact your state Attorney General's office.
Posted by saj80 on 2011-04-07:
Someone ran off with the money and changed the name. You can contact an attorney, but you are probably best off chalking this up to an expensive lesson learned (never give money upfront for any type of loan, loan modification, etc.).

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.