Home Depot Complaint - Horrible Services of any kind
PISCATAWAY, NEW JERSEY -- My review could take up a book, so I will narrow it down to:
1. Customer Service is rude and gives you the run around.
2. Managers are rude and never call you back.
3. The send you products to be installed that are defective, damaged, wrong size, etc.
4. Those sent to install said items are untrained and do a horrible job and leave it that way.
5. You have to argue for weeks to get someone to repair you problem(s) and then they have the nerve to charge you additional moneys to purchase correct new item which they ordered wrong in the first place.
6. EVERYTHING is special order and has additional charges even after you call first and they tell you they have it in stock.
7. Every department charges another $65 for delivery of an item, even if all items were purchased at the same time. For instance if you buy a bench that will be $65 delivery for garden dept, and if you buy flooring that will be another $65 for the flooring dept, even though everything is being shipped together to same address!!!!
8. Deliveries of correct items, after they have screwed up the initial order, never arrive on time and can take up to months to come in, and no one calls you to inform you of your installations, so plan on calling them yourself DAILY.
9. When managers know you are complaining about a problem they caused, they run away from you to avoid helping you (literally).
10. Their credit card is high interest and with promotions, if your balance is not PAID in FULL by the time the promotion ends, be prepared to pay back interest totalling hundreds, even thousands.
In conclusion, Home Depot is HORRIBLE and is one big run around, incompetent, inconsiderate, rip off of a store!!!