Mayo Clinic Rochester Mn Informative - Buyer Beware - Back Surgery
ROCHESTER, MINNESOTA -- I had back surgery at Mayo in Rochester MN on November 08 and from day one it has been down hill its so bad I applied for SS disability and got it a month later. I wouldn't let them touch me again.
They gave me a 80% chance of being better and instead gave me the 20% I can't do anything, if I walk, stand for more then 5 minutes my back and leg hurt so bad, have to lay down to get relief.
Bunch of butchers.