Paddywax Complaint - Exploding Candle
On Saturday night, we had a big scare because a Paddywax candle blew up and started on fire. I was in the next room and I heard a pop. I ran to my bedroom and saw the fire. It was burning our brand new bedroom dresser. I rushed over to put the fire out. However, the damage was done. It burnt a mark on our beautiful dresser that we worked so hard to purchase. I broke down to tears because it is our first brand new bedroom set and it was damaged.
I think Paddywax should take the glass candle product off the market. The company needs to recall all of their glass products because they are a fire hazard. I can only imagine what would have happened if I was not near by the sound of the glass breaking.