JC Penney's Complaint - Being accosted by questions when checking out!
First of all the complaint has nothing to do with the products, which still seem to be pretty good.
What I am very upset about is the following questions that I am attacked with by the sales clerks. (I know they are supposed to do it so my complaint is not about them)
1. I can not believe that I am asked to try out magazines! This is so cheezy! I cam to by clothes NOT MAGAZINES STOP IT!
2. How many times do I have to tell your company that I DO NOT WANT A JC PENNEY CARD? Apparently, dozens of times, every time I shop. I AM SICK OF IT, I DON'T WANT YOUR CARD.
3. I have no interest in YOUR AFTER SCHOOL program. I give more to organizations every month, probably more than most of your company leadership.
4. No you cannot have my e-mail address. PLEASE DO NOT SENT ME MULTIPLE MESSAGES FROM YOU FOR YOUR SALES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE How many times do I have to tell you that????
5. And no I do not want to fillout your survey, how many times do I have to tell you that?
I find the product quality pretty good for the prices, but not the same as 30 yrs ago but that is true of everything.