General Electric Company - Super Sloppy and Unprofessional Service!!!
Repair Service - Complaint
MILPITAS, CALIFORNIA -- Our 2-year washer had once leaking problems and our home builder professional team came and inspect the plumbing/washer and could not find the problem, and so scheduled for the GE technician to come and inspect/repair the washer, thinking they might be more professional.
1. Our home builder requested the GE technician to inspect the washer thoroughly before the appointment including unplugging the draining pipes. The GE technician did not do what we requested. Instead, he only stayed for about 10 minutes and did a basic "look". If for such a basic inspection, our home builder has a large group of technicians that can handle it professionally.
2. The GE technician opened up the front shield of the washer and let us monitor it ourselves later. He left with the opened machine. We had to ask our home builder technician to fix it back.
3. The technician said the broken washer tray was related to the leaking problem. He could not find out the real problem for leaking. The broken tray was not related to the water leaking. The tray is just for holding the washer and let the water go.
4. The GE technician insisted that we had to pay by the time he left. We did not pay voluntarily since we were not satisfied with the service at all.
5. The customer service was indeed worst as well! They rejected to refund and said we have to pay, even for this sloppy service, because their technician studied a lot, and they even compared their technicians to the doctors!
Based on this experience, we will never buy GE appliances again!!!