Time Warner Cable - Dreadful
Internet - Complaint
ADDISON, TEXAS -- I'll just put this in a list format:
- Took me seven hours to sign up for basic internet (was finally able to get it done because I eventually found someone that was from the USA)
- They lied to me about the gift card they offer. They told me there was nothing I was supposed to do except pay my first two bills on time and it would be in the mail. Lie. They refused to give it to me after I inquired about it.
- I pay for 15 mpbs download and get a measly 3 mbps download. No other company I have ever dealt with has ever charged me a price for something I never even received. I received 1/5th of what they promised me.
- The customer service is awful. When I asked for a credit to my account (because I was paying a higher price for... nothing?) they offered me a measly $10 credit.
- Actually going to switch my service this weekend. I don't care if I can only find up to 6 mbps download with other providers. It's still much better than paying for 15 and getting 3.
- This company is criminal. If you have any sort of cognitive brain function, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.